2009년 12월 8일 화요일

Unit 131

  • I think she is afraid of the haunted house.

       

    He is proud of this award.

       

    The polices was suspicious of the neighbor of him.

       

  • Do you hear the news that they'll marry?

       

    No. I wasn't aware of that.

       

    You are capable of being employed that company.

       

    I think It's typical of this cellphone to response too slow.

       

    I'm sick of checking the documents.

       

  • I'm not good at speaking to stranger.

       

    He is married to Sue.

       

    What the ;; Your assignment is similar to mine ;;

       

    The delivered product is different from what I'd expected.

       

    Are you interested in computer programming?

       

    Electricity bill is dependent on power usage.

       

    He is very famous for the arts.

       

    My boss said I'm responsible for everything.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기